Representative office in Atyrau
Company ENCE GmbH has been actively operating in Atyrau region since 2003 and the same year the Company established its constant representative office in Atyrau. The business development dynamics of ENCE GmbH in Kazakhstan required the creation of a separate independent link to do business in this region. As a result, the Company set up ENCE GmbH Atyrau Representative Office in Kazakhstan in 2006 that was accommodated in the NIPI KaspiyMunayGaz. The aim of its creation is to cooperate with enterprises located in the Caspian Sea region of Kazakhstan. As a result of its successful activity, ENCE GmbH Representative Office acquired another 200 sqm office in the centre of Atyrau.
ENCE GmbH Kazakhstan Representative Office is one of the Company's actively developing divisions.
ENCE GmbH motto is "Modern and reliable equipment, first-class service and mutually beneficial partnership"!
The Company's key business area in Kazakhstan is to carry out engineering projects and process equipment supply for oil refining and oil producing enterprises.
The staff of the representative in Atyrau are ready to render services in selection, designing, delivery and commissioning of the very modern facilities which meet the customers’ highest requirements to drilling equipment and tools as well as to outfit for oil and gas production:
- Control systems for directional drilling
- Drilling rigs of various type
- Annular space packers
- drilling tools
- Oil-desalting plants (electric dehydrators)
- Complex reservoir pressure maintenance systems of modular construction
- Modular automated oil preheaters
- Packages for oil-slime removing and treatment
- Flare systems
- Fire-control systems
- Generators running on associated gas
- Complex vapour recovery units
- Water demineralizers
- Mini refineries
Besides, the Representative Office separately develops activity in the power engineering, ore-mining and processing and cement industries.
The specialists of Atyrau branch offer both complex technical solutions and separate units and components.
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Pumping units for corrosive or high viscosity media as well as for suspensions with high solid content operating with a wide range of operating pressure and flow rate
- Shell-and-tube heat exchangers
- Shut-off and control valves
- Facility for hydrotesting various process equipment
- Fire-control units
- Drum-type furnaces for drying and calcining bulk materials
- Refractory materials resistant to extremely high temperatures
Representative Office staff consists of highly qualified and experienced managers and engineers who have great work experience.
There are two departments in the Representative Office: industrial equipment sales department specializing in metallurgical and mining industries and oil&gas equipment sales department for gas and chemical industries.
At present there are 10 people employed by Atyrau Representative Office. But taking into consideration the work load and quantity of orders, the Company is planning to increase the staff up to 15 employees.
Representative Office staff fulfills the following tasks:
- Preparatory technical-commercial work for participation in tenders for supplying complete equipment and finished technological plants according to specialty of the company in the Caspian Sea region.
- Organization and participation in supervision and start up when installing the supplied equipment.
- After-sales services during the warranty and post-warranty period of the supplied equipment.
- Detection and analysis of the current technical problems of the Customers in this region.
- Compiling, collecting and checking the technical data during preparation of the technical tasks for the Company by the Customers.
- Analysis of the current state of the market and alternative technical tasks, suggested to the Customers.
- Organization of the technical-commercial negotiations with the Customers about the contracts for the equipment and accessories supply.
- Staffing of the service department for maintenance of pumps, compressors, shut-off and control valves using the own recourses of the affiliate.
All these contribute to the service of the highest quality that we offer to our Customers.
Taking into account the increasing industrial capacity of Kazakhstan particularly in chemical, oil & gas, ore mining and processing industries, ENCE GmbH development prospects in the region seem to be vast.
Kazakhstan, Atyrau Smagulova St. 56a office 2
Tel.:8 7122 45 85 70 / 71 / 72
Tel./fax: 8 7122 45 82 23
Fax: 8 7122 45 81 75